Sunday, May 29, 2011

All British Car Day 2011

This is just a quick note that today was All British Car Day. I barely got the Lotus back on the road in time. Weather was nice, as always. Every year there seems to be a few less cars. I suppose as we get older that we eventually give up the hobby, while very few young guys take it up. Sure would be sad if some of these cars ended up homeless. A big mahalo to all the guys at British Car Club of Hawaii for putting on the show, and to the JN Group and Moss Motors, and anyone else I failed to mention, for sponsoring the event. And congratulations to my good friend Patrick Casey, who won Best in Show for his freshly restored Jag. Patrick has a whole stable of Lotus Europas, and has helped me with mine on several occasions. One of the replacement lower links came from him.

Pics on my Flickr site in a set: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuLyqcT

No comments: